Partizan players are on holiday until 10th of January when they will meet back at Zemunelo camp for winter preps kick-off. Squad will train at club`s sports centre until 24th of January followed by winter preps part two to be staged in Limassol, Cyprus.
Squad will return to Belgrade on 9th of February.
While in LImassol, squad will be based at Royal Apollonia Hotel with training pitches 5 minute walk away from the accommodation.
Partizan arranged a number of friendlies as well:
– 27th of Jan: Gornik Zabrze (Poland)
– 29th of Jan: Slovan Liberec (Slovakia)
– 1st of Feb: Zirka Kropyvnytskyi (Ukraine)
– 3rd of Feb: Teplice (Czech Republic)
– 6th of Feb: Liepaja (Latvia)
– 8th of Feb: Shakhtyor Soligorsk (Belorussia)
Kick-off times are not confirmed yet. All friendlies will be played at near-by Germasogenia Municipality Stadium.